I'm happy to say I did very, very well this week.
- I worked in the garden with my three-year-old son, Rohan two days this week. We also planted a bunch of seeds (zinnias, cosmos, and basil), which he's happily watched sprout.
- I went to the Gahanna Herb Festival today. I didn't buy anything, but I went. In the past, I tended to think about doing such things, but then I would think it was just too much trouble and I wouldn't bother going. Today, I followed through.
- To my great joy, I set up my outside fountain. The birds are enjoying it, too, truth be told. :-)
- I did spend less time on the computer this week. Yay!
- I exercised five times this week, and what a wonderful week it was. Last night I went for a walk at 8:30. It was still warm, but the wind was amazingly hard. I love wind.
- I cooked Moroccan food for the family last night (which is pictured on this entry). Moroccan main dishes are heavy on meat, and since my kids and my husband are vegetarians, I had to adapt a recipe for them. It came out very well, and Rohan told me, "Thank you for cooking me Moroccan food, Mommy!" Melt.