Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 18: The Cupcake Quest


Purple n Silver, originally uploaded by ShamsD.
I am adding something to my I Want My Life Back list: I want to find the perfect cupcake recipe. Details are hazy. I'm not sure what the "perfect" cupcake would be, but I guess I'll know it when I taste it. I got a bunch of cupcake books from the library, figuring that's as good a place to start as any. I hope to make my initial batch this weekend.

P.S.: I am under no delusions that my cupcakes will look anything like the gorgeous ones that grace today's entry. :-D

1 comment:

  1. Ya know... they could. I have a friend in Utah who is a cupcake enthusiast. Did you know they actually have contests for these?
    You have a very creative center and a flair with colors and what goes together so I bet you will decorate them beautifully.
    And in a unique way.
    I can't WAIT to see.

    ReplyDelete