Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day One: Sweet Nothings

Things in my life have been pretty bumpy lately. Nothing I can talk about right now; but I'm sure it will all come out as we travel together this coming year. I've decided I need to do something to get myself out of this rut I'm in. I need to give myself something positive to focus on, so I've returned to my beautiful blog, ready to dedicate myself to something fun, something that will lift me out of my doldrums if only for a few minutes a day.

For the next 365 days, I hereby commit to posting something beautiful, something uplifting, or something that just makes me grin. Every day I'm going to add a new item to the list of things that fill my life with light. Starting now.

Today I read the blog Cupcakes Take the Cake, and these lovely wedding cupcakes from Cupcake Occasions brought a big smile to my face.


How much fun would it be to see these at a wedding?! I can imagine the delight of the guests when they were choosing which one they wanted. I've always been a fan of Animal, but the Gonzo ones are calling my name. Honestly, though, I don't know if I could eat it! Too beautiful.

1 comment: